I just wanted to share this. A couple of fun facts that she does not bring up:
1. She acted condescending and mocking towards me in the beginning of it all, and I am not a person that can stand above it sadly – trying to fix it. But apparently putting yourself in a better light is far more important than revealing both sides, just like eating somebody is far more important than caring for your own body and environment.
2. The arguements she had against veganism where literally Vegan Sidekick’s images. Almost textbook stupid. And when she had nothing else to retort to she went with “PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS”… so I just told her if she cared for plant lives she should choose a vegan lifestyle, less casualities.
3. Veganism is not for lazy people, according to her obviously, because it is so hard living in a bigger city with more than eight different vegan restaurants and more than four different vegan food stores to find vegan foodsources.
4. Love is not compatible with killing. It isn’t. Deal with it properly, like an adult. Making statuses about “omg horrible things happens but this vegan fascist…” is not really mature, I am glad to not be you, a disrespectful twat that can not hold her own in a simple discussion about doing the bare minimum of understanding that animals have basic rights, like anyone else, and that you are contributing/funding the exploit of their rights.
5. And really? Going as far as to compare me to genocide and religious fanatics? Seems more like your thing, seeing you are the one contributing to the far more vast amount of animals killed, both in the industry and in the fields. Only in the meat/dairy industry genocide and psychopathy are welcome. But hey, as long as it pleases your tongue.
6. I also never said anything about not caring for farmers, being a vegan you think about everyone’s health and quality of life, not only your own. To buy ecological is a far better choice to help said workers with their daily life than just being random items and not knowing what you support. But what kind of intelligence can I expect from someone that claims that all turks are filth?
Sadly this person is a former close friends’ girlfriend and she deals with her own double morales in her everyday life (overbearing, control freak and condescending towards anyone that is not her – not a big surprise that she is a racist). I did not have a good image or impression of her before this, but I did not want it to ruin something that might have been a somewhat close reminder of friendship. But seeing her rare display of retardation… meh, I rather be without her.
This will be the start of a blog series, where I will take screens from various different places – add a few comments I agree to them from either comment sections or myself.
First off, we have a vegan sidekick image, he always does a lot of fun comics to make people realize what they do to animals, themselves and to our planet. But he also sees a lot of mouth diarrhea from people that try to justify killing animals… and this one. Wow, this one just made me realize some people go to very different lengths just to stay consistent.
I added two comments from two individuals that made me realize further how stupid this person was.
Vegan Sidekick, on Facebook, always knows where the shelves are at!
I am loading up on vegan recipes me and Michelle have made to make a nommy blogpost in like three-four days, will also add the recipes if you want to recreate them. Most of them contain steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli and carrot) because I like eating them so much!
Still working on a lot of drawing inspiration, in a small setback at the moment. I don’t feel like doing anything.
I have a hard time falling asleep, spending almost hours rolling around trying to force myself to fall into slumber, while in the mornings I have an even harder time waking up, it takes so long for me to be able to open my eyes. I do not feel rested and I do not feel that the sleep was particularly any good, which sucks. It manifests itself inside of me as a sort of boredom, where everything bores me and I just want to sit and do nothing, or just lay in bed and forget that there is daylight.
I hope I can get out of this before it creates a big chain reaction for me, I do not feel depressed or anything, it just manifests itself just like a depression. I want to solve my sleeping issues but at the same time I do not want to go to the doctor. I have already been there for other things and I also have contact with the government here in The Netherlands about professional help for my anxiety disorder/s. I just do not want to add another issue ontop of it, I hope it will disappear by itself.