I just wanted to share this. A couple of fun facts that she does not bring up:
1. She acted condescending and mocking towards me in the beginning of it all, and I am not a person that can stand above it sadly – trying to fix it. But apparently putting yourself in a better light is far more important than revealing both sides, just like eating somebody is far more important than caring for your own body and environment.
2. The arguements she had against veganism where literally Vegan Sidekick’s images. Almost textbook stupid. And when she had nothing else to retort to she went with “PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS”… so I just told her if she cared for plant lives she should choose a vegan lifestyle, less casualities.
3. Veganism is not for lazy people, according to her obviously, because it is so hard living in a bigger city with more than eight different vegan restaurants and more than four different vegan food stores to find vegan foodsources.
4. Love is not compatible with killing. It isn’t. Deal with it properly, like an adult. Making statuses about “omg horrible things happens but this vegan fascist…” is not really mature, I am glad to not be you, a disrespectful twat that can not hold her own in a simple discussion about doing the bare minimum of understanding that animals have basic rights, like anyone else, and that you are contributing/funding the exploit of their rights.
5. And really? Going as far as to compare me to genocide and religious fanatics? Seems more like your thing, seeing you are the one contributing to the far more vast amount of animals killed, both in the industry and in the fields. Only in the meat/dairy industry genocide and psychopathy are welcome. But hey, as long as it pleases your tongue.
6. I also never said anything about not caring for farmers, being a vegan you think about everyone’s health and quality of life, not only your own. To buy ecological is a far better choice to help said workers with their daily life than just being random items and not knowing what you support. But what kind of intelligence can I expect from someone that claims that all turks are filth?
Sadly this person is a former close friends’ girlfriend and she deals with her own double morales in her everyday life (overbearing, control freak and condescending towards anyone that is not her – not a big surprise that she is a racist). I did not have a good image or impression of her before this, but I did not want it to ruin something that might have been a somewhat close reminder of friendship. But seeing her rare display of retardation… meh, I rather be without her.
“oh the proud human ape predators, kings of the food chain, with our soft, polished nails and flat little teeth full of cavities and paradentosis, catching zebras on our soft little feet, ripping through the thick skin of buffalos and wilderbeast on the savannah, chewing through the tendons, crushing the bones to suck the marrow, digesting the thick skin, coarse hair, eyes, shit filled intestines, blood and raw organs, while we barely can digest gluten or eggs” – Marta Isabella Luczak
When do we get the documentary? Anatomically correct humans are not even omnivores, our digestive system and bodies are not able to digest meat, in any way. It kills us faster than anything “good” coming out from it.
There is two options you can do when you hear and know about animal agriculture:
1. Be an angry guilty prick and blaming the person for telling you about animal agriculture for blaming animal abuse on you.
2. Take responsibility. Go vegan to be part of the movement to make animals suffer less and our environment thrive.
Time for one of these, never done them before, looking to find different ways of producing blogmaterial, such as throwbackthursday!
This was when I was in my hiphop stage, big baggy clothes, always nice shiny polished shoes and a hat with hoodie up… so gangster. I was not good with make up, well I hope I have improved at least. I do not remember when or where this was taken but probably in Sweden, where I spent my whole life up until now.
I can not pinpoint the age sadly, my lack of memory is defeating me in my thoughts. Even though I would say that I was around 15. Pretty much still in Swedish high school.
My hair was a lightbrown-blonde failure of a dye. Aahh, youth.