Don’t think I forgot about you little bloggibloggi. I just have had a lot of real life stuff going on, with Michelle coming out as transgender, buying clothes/shoes, furniture, remodelling, tax returns etc.
But I will dive right back into it. Gonna do a small list of events that has happened, which will be blogposted – in rapid succession – about.
- Michelle came out as transgender to family and friends. Mixed responses, different views, loss of friends/contacts and new gained.
- Become vegetarian, semi-vegetarian – chicken and fish is still on the table, but red meat and dairy is almost completely off.
- Shoes – SHOES FOR EVERYONE! Me, Michelle, even Keiko – nah, I joked, Keiko has her trustworthy paws.
- Clothes, a lot of different outfits – a jacket for me too, yay!
- Bought a whole bunch of new furniture, we’re gonna redecorate/furnish our computer-room – obviously before and after images will come. Will be a lot of decorations too, woopwoop!
- Trying to quit smoking, hasn’t gone well, but I am sure I will be able to do it.
- Started playing “Don’t Starve: Together” with Michelle and a bunch of friends, it is awesome! Can’t stop playing it almost, it is really fun.
- Trying somewhat to change lifestyle to a healthier, more movement-filled one.