Ill. Dizzy. Headache. Yay.
- Woke up with my neck laying on the edge resulting in a stiff neck and a banging headache – Seb tried to help my sleeping self but my sleeping self is stubborn.
- Booted up my computer, got an error about that the CPU fan doesn’t work – Seb fixed it.
- I start an ARAM game in LoL and in the middle my computer shuts down – I could reconnect after booting it up again.
- Still hammering headache, start coldsweating, shivering and feeling like I had to throw up.
- After a whole afternoon of it I decided to throw up, felt relieved and the coldsweating stopped.
- Rinsed my mouth with water and decided to drink some too – coldsweating comes back after 15minutes, everything was spinning and my eyes couldn’t fixate on anything…
- Decided to lay down even though when I did lay down during the day my head hammered harder than if I was sitting up.
- Napped for two hours, feel so much better! Now I only need to battle this damn headache and I don’t dare to take a painkiller, drink or eat anything.
On the upside; my Sims 3 dl finished. Time to install.