I finally have the motivation to do this. FINALLY! I know I have been absent from the blog and came back with really lame apologies, but I just haven’t felt like it. I know it is a bad thing of me to say, but it is the truth.
|I drew Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu. I fucked up her right cheek though…|
Anyway, I will do a small list again of what have happened.
My family came here, which means that I was off the internet for one and a half week straight – checking from phone does not matter. Hehe! Anyway, we didn’t do too much stuff when they were here. We showed them Makkum… nevermind this is how we will do it:
- They came late on Tuesday 15th, the GPS shut down half way down here – they were driving from Sweden to Holland. So we didnt’ do much this day – besides cleaning (me and Seb that is). Oh yea, we brought in all the stuff – I didn’t agree with this part, it was really late and I didn’t understand why it couldn’t wait until the day after… bah.
- Wednesday was pretty much a resting day for them, 14-16h in a car… understandable that they didn’t want to do all too much – plus my brother was 24/7 on his cell-phone anyway. We only went for a walk in the evening, we went to the snackbar too!
- Thursday was a calm day too, we were walking around in Makkum – we rented some bikes too, until Friday night.
- At Friday we went to the beach, me, Richard, Seb and my papi. We all biked there, it was weird. Seb had no troubles at all, he is a Dutch man, he is born on a bike… we others had some troubles – we usually do not bike around. In the evening we handed in the bikes.
- Saturday and Sunday we were just walking around in Makkum, we walked towards the beach but it was still in Makkum, and stumbled upon – pretty amazing houses. It seems we got to a part of our town where richer people lived – we haven’t been to any other side than just this one of Makkum so I do not know if it was the richest part or something else.
- The rest of the days we spent pretty much just chilling, taking walks, exploring random places: we also went to Bolsward and sat at the tea-garden. It was beautiful!
- My family left on a Friday, the week after I finally got a new phone (the iPhone I used that Seb gave me has died… well, not literally but the battery is dying – sometimes at 80% it just shut off…)! I finally got a working phone and I find it awesome – I couldn’t stop playing with it for a week first I think and now it feels natural to always have it with me. It is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and I am pretty happy with it.
- We also got a new TV, Toshiba 40inch LED-TV… it came with my phone – I signed up for a phone subscription for 2 years with Tele2 for 30~ euros per month – the TV was free with the deal! Yay! They even tried to sell a stone-age-phone with a 50inch TV… I wonder how many jumps on that deal just for the TV.
- The government in Sneek has finally put my wish for learning Dutch in their important basket and they sent an application to a school in Sneek. And already next week we are going to Sneek, on Wednesday, because I have to go to a meeting with a school for evaluation (big step from almost being a NEET to going into school) and then we are going to walk around in Sneek and buy some stuff – clothes, make up etc. Not everyday you get to go to Sneek!
- We are also buying a new couch! 3m long, 1,5m deep… ahhh!